Saturday, May 21, 2011

Facing the Giant (or) Will Richard Dawkins Kill My Faith?

Today I picked up a copy of The God Delusion, by Richard Dawkins - a "god" among atheists.

I have seen him speak, heard him debate, and read his quotes, and I have glanced at this book, but I have never read it front to back.

Of his books available, I figured the one that dealt with God would be the one to start with.  And since I'm a firm believer that you aren't really sure what you believe, until it's been challenged, I figured I should challenge what I believe - what better way than facing the Giant?

Richard has admitted, that he's it out to "kill a religion" - Christianity.

So, can his book kill my faith?

I guess we shall see!

As I read through, and find something of interest, I will try and post it AND as usual, comments are welcomed (don't be afraid!)

Peace and Love

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment