Thursday, September 26, 2013

It's Between Them and God

Due to a nudging, I gave a pan handler $20.00 today. Now, God and I had our conversation about this and He won.

Because it wasn't about giving to, it was about parting with.

And, as always it was about a persons "worthiness" of grace - in it's many forms.

The man I gave it to was surprised to get $20 an almost started to cry and shook my hand. He then put away his sign and rode off.

Maybe he went to get something to eat or mate he went to drink it away. But it was his "grace" now and what he did with it was between God and him.

He owes me nothing for it, I freely gave it to him, what he does with it is on him.

Even if he does drink it away, how often to we spiritually do the same and all the while God keeps handing us "$20" over an over again??

If God can hand out true grace without ceasing and our deserving than how can I not help anyone in need?

I know sometimes that isn't true help, but hen God nudges you to do something: there's a reason for it.

2 comments: