Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Book What...?

For those of you wondering, what on earth is that link waaaaaaaaaaay down at the bottom of the blog. (if you haven't seen it, you haven't gone far enough)

It's for Book Sneeze.

Book Sneeze combines two things I love:
1) Books
2) Free (stuff)

So, what's that got to do with the link?

Well, I signed up with them to get free books. In order to get free books, I have to promise to:
1) read the book
2)write a 200+ word review on the book. (see: adult book report)
3)post the review on my blog and a public shop (like Amazon)

Then I get to pick more free books.

Now, I have yet to go through this process (the book I've requested is on the way) so I haven't decided if this is a worthwhile deal.

My goal is to review one book a month (if I decide to continue) and the books I will choose to read will mostly be Christian in nature, or spirituality.

I will give nothing less than an honest review and AT LEAST two hundred words. They might be in a sentence form, but there will be AT LEAST 200 of them.

Just kidding.

If you'd like to know more, just click the link. (I DO NOT get any money from you clicking the link)

From what I can tell it's a legit deal...if it turns out otherwise, I will definitely let you know!

That being said, if you know of any issues/conflicts/problems please let me know!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment