Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Seek and ye shall find!

So on a "prompting" I stopped in an Arcs Value Village (thrift store) to see what they had for Bibles.

Quite a bit actually.

I was able to get 4 complete Bibles. (one of which is for kids)

I also picked up 5 New Testaments. (one is an Air Force one, from 1955. Another is a very old copy, but has no date)

I ALSO found a book called: The Day Christ Died by Jim Bishop (1957). It is a telling of that last day, starting from 6am - should be an interesting read.

So there we have it, the Bible drive is well on its way now!

3 comments:

  1. We have picked up two Bibles this week so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    We will accept those books that are just New Testaments (plus psalms if available) as well as complete Bibles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have two for you as well. I think you're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete