Friday, November 13, 2009

More "Unleashing" of a church...

It doesn't stop amazing me, this book.

I just finished a chapter on “Major Ministries” with modest facilities and how much more of a benefit it is.

How increase space, and land, and assets (needlessly) just create more liabilities. Also, how even with an expanding congregation, a church can still be modest in size while “connecting” people and providing genuine, productive ministries – it just take imagination and motivation.

Truly this church had the idea of not only unleashing the church, but its people…THAT is a church I could support and would love to see.

A church truly for and by people.

I can’t wait to finish this book so I can reread it again right away…

1 comment:

  1. When you are done with round 2, I'd be interested in taking a look at it.

    ReplyDelete