Thursday, January 7, 2010

Us Vs. God

I missed a message today that was going to discuss "our plans" vs. "God's Plan."

It would have been nice to hear, maybe I'll catch it again some other time.

But it did get me to thinking: why do we jump to the conclusion that Our Plan and God's Plan are not one in the same?

They might not be, but I think that we, if we are listening to our hearts, our souls, and God, our plans will be at least in the same direction as God's. God might have us tweak it a little. Or we might be viewing our plan from the wrong perspective.

The trick, I think, isn't so much to give up ours and wait on God to tell us what His plan is, but to be open, mindful, aware, and as my Grandfather would say, "Go with the flow."

Go with the flow of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment