Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just "BE"...

God gave me a little reminder earlier this week...just to "BE." BE the BEST ME I can. I don't have to WILL or MAKE things change within myself...those will emerge as they are already a part of me.

They are with all of us.

We THINK we need to change, we sometimes are even told that. We just need to BE. The rest will fall into place. God made each and every one of us a certain way, a different way, a unique way...that's exactly the way he wanted it to be!

We are NOT to be all alike...all of our difference, different views, perspectives, thoughts, lifestyles, likes/dislikes are to be shared and used and enjoyed with each other.

Most times, though, we use these differences against each other.

Sometimes we think we need to "find" ourselves. I don't think that's the case. I think we need to accept ourselves, to re-discover even.

My goal is to Just Be.

Try it...see what happens.

Be with yourself...

Be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment