Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Belated thanks!

I got to get better at thanking people, and responding as well.

Thanks to Sharon for her donation to the food drive!

At least on box is full!

There have been times, during this, that I have gotten down and felt a bit miffed at the "Parkers" and people in general, but then I realized something...

I'm pretty sure that God urged me to do this...now, of course I am "measuring" it's success, which I shouldn't really be doing, because the outcome (I believe) was less important than my DOING IT.

Sounds a bit weird and self-centered, I know, and that's another part...this whole time I try to refrain from saying "my" food drive, as it truly has turned into an "our" food drive - at least for the family - and that's pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment