Tuesday, October 20, 2009

NAMI WALK Photos...(Where's Waldo)

Okay, so NAMI finally got up there photos from the walk.

You can view them here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14127694@N02/collections/72157622370357791/

A lot of them are great!

There is a solo picture of one of our staff wearing the INAM T-shirt.

Yes, yours truly is in one of the photos, but you’ll have to look. Like Where’s Waldo, I’m a little hard to find.

But I’ll give you a hint: I’m in the first set (the one that is labeled first set). I’m on the left hand side of the picture, and I am among our other walkers (all of us have black T-shirts on). Final hint: I’m wearing a backpack (you can see the straps).

The pictures are great!

Thanks again, everyone, for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a successful event. Very good photos! And I believe I found Waldo!

    ReplyDelete