Friday, October 30, 2009

And....CUT!

Okay, well, what did we expect?

Rain has plagued us from the beginning, why should it have changed...

So, for the final day of the Just One...Food Drive there were no donations.

Yes, I had my hopes up that people would come through in the last minute, but things do not always work out that way...

BUT we are not empty handed as I keep reminding myself. Thanks to the generosity of friends and family we will be able to drop a BUNCH of food! AND $141.00 in donations!

Of course, there will be another one...have to rethink some things, but there will be another one!

Grand total for pounds of food, I have yet to determin, but we will be taking 2 boxes when we drop them off!

Thanks again to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I would say a job well done for your first attempt. Rome wasn't built in a day, as they say. I'm really glad to hear that you will do it again.

    ReplyDelete