Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's NOT about me...

I have to admit, the phrase "It's not about me," is a chee-zee one, but that doesn't take away from it's message.

At work, that's our mantra, and yes we make jokes about it...but it's a good message.

I think Jesus would have liked it...I think he modeled it. I think his message has been a bit muddled, but at the core Jesus did live it. He did FOR people. He didn't want for himself, or do for himself.

Anyways, lost post short...I have been posting things on here that I have done, that me and my wife have done, or are doing, and we continue to do so BUT I think that we should all share.

If you have done something (even if was months ago) let's hear about it!

No, not to boast, not to show off, but to shine lights of hope. To show the rest of us that YES, there are people who care, there are people who WANT to help (sometimes we feel alone in that respect).

If you know of an opportunity to help: share it with us!

It's about WE.

(Even if you happened upon here by accident and were looking for something else, drop us a line and let us know!)

Big, small, let's hear them all.

Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment