Friday, October 23, 2009

Food Drive Update...(as mentioned on Garage Logic)

No donations this morning...but as it happens to be, some folks seem to just drop off food whenever, so I'll check the box again when I get home from work.

I didn't set out coffee today, or stand out there. I didn't think water and electric coffee maker would be the best mix.

This rain, however, is not being too kind to the signs. I had to do a quick repair on the main sign as yesterday it fell off it's stake. Hopefully it'll hold until I get home tonight, when I can fix it a bit better.

I updated the info on the Just One...donation site as well.

One Friday left, and I'm thinking I would try and make it an ALL WEEK event, but will need new signs for that...

Well, let's hope that these fine folks are just waiting until the last minute to donate...

Thanks again to everyone for their support!

No comments:

Post a Comment