Friday, October 16, 2009

Garage Logic Approved!

Okay, so, we've been blessed with a little publicity.

Garage Logic, Joe S(won't try and spell it)ray I guess read, at least, one email I sent him about the food drive.

Someone at Second Harvest heard the show, and got my email, which they are going to post on their site.

Sooo...

I figured, crap, now I got to put a BIT more effort into the deal, so right now, at this moment I have coffee sitting out, with a change donation box, and a food donation box, and BALLOONS!

It's a bit chilly, but I got all the coffee I want as it's a big church type maker!

So far, at 7:37 only two people have passed by without a "hiya."

Pretty soon I'm gonna start shaking my box of nails and commenting on their tires...Just Kidding (Maybe).

No comments:

Post a Comment